LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lost what I gained last week - down 0.4lbs

Well this week I lost what I gained last week.  I'm thankful for this.  It's been a strange week for me.  Lots of "stuff" going on that has nothing to do with this journey.  But its kept me occupied on everything but getting back on the program.  I realized the other "stuff" is not my "stuff" but I'm caring it like it is.  Anything to keep me not focused on my journey and get back on the program. This week is short and sweet -

       ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!  No more excuses for me.  I must stay focused on what God has planned for me - and that is to glorify Him through his Temple (my body).  Being busy - regardless of what Im busing doing - is not an excuse to not be focused on what I'm eating (points with WW) and doing my daily study (The Lords Table).  I WILL walk more this week - at least 3-4 times for 20 minutes.

Ok.. that is all.. my challenges are set.  Hope you all have an amazing week ahead of you!!

Until then...Blessings INDEED,
Debbie 

1 comment:

  1. Be very gentle to Debbie. She wants love not judgment. This past month was a great challenge and you, at the end of it, are still on course. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete