LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH

Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm Back!!!

So after last weeks post I was determined to get my butt back in gear with my eating and walking.  In the beginning of the week I tracked EVERYTHING that I put in my mouth.  By Saturday it dwindled down to tracking in my head - nothing was written down as I am supposed to.  I've come to realize that weekends are hard for me to track food in writing.  Mainly because I'm usually not the one cooking - we either go out to dinner or we go to someones house to have dinner.  So I'm not in control of what I am eating per se.  During the week I am much better - mainly because I am the one cooking and I am packing my lunches, etc.  I've got to come up with a better plan for the weekends.  I have a smartphone and have the WW app on it - I guess I just need to use it!! Hmm.. sounds like an easy solutions!! ;)

Anyway, I did amp up my walking and accomplished last weeks goal of when I would walk (see last week's post).  It feels good to have succeeded in this goal.  And I really enjoyed my walks as well. 

Ok.. so this weeks goals:

1. Walk  - Thursday Night (which I already did); Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

2. Track my food - really focus on this over the weekend. 

3. Eat half portions for lunch and dinner on Saturday, Monday  and Tuesday

4. Drink my breakfast on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Its helping to write down my weekly goals... it gives me something to look back on and focus on accomplishing. 

I still haven't gotten back into my daily regime with alone time with God.  And I've missed it BIG TIME.  So I am also committing to doing this as well - Starting Saturday morning. 

Oh I almost forgot.. I was down 2.2lbs this week!! YEA!!!

Thanks to all who asked me how things were going last week - I cannot tell you how much I feel and appreciate the support!!

Until next week,
Blessings INDEED,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Deb. Is there an app that allows you to put recipes and ingredients in and get a "count"? that way you can ask for what is in the prepared meals, like at our house for example.

    ReplyDelete