LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Surprise Surprise~~

Very exciting day today... That 30lb mark has been hit!! I am quite surprised to say the least as I have not really been doing much with the program- but apparently making wise choices is becoming easier every day.  I truly feel set free of this bondage I had with food.  I still have my days - I am no way near perfect - BUT wise choices have become my normal way of eating - and these numbers are showing just that. 

Its been a crazy two weeks (hence why I didn't weigh in or write last week).  I'm just about finished with the Lords Table 60 day program and the Women's Bible Study I lead ended last night. Amongst all the other things my hands are involved in lets just say my last two weeks have been crazy - but fun and filled with blessings all the same.  Like I said, I haven't really been following WW program - haven't been tracking, haven't walked as much as I'd liked to. Every meeting I've gone to there has been food - and more food - and more food.  Last night we had a potluck to end our Bible Study - and I ate freely.  So to say I was surprised to see a minus 2lbs today is an understatement.

I'm thankful I'm learning the tools to make wise decisions.  I'm thankful for The Lords Table for setting me free.   I still have a ways to go for a healthy weight - but I am thankful for today's blessing. 

I will start tracking again - TODAY.  I will start walking more - TODAY.  I will continue to seek God for his convictions to do what I need to do to continue  on this journey - and Glorify Him every step of the way. 

Until next time,
Blessings INDEED,
Debbie

1 comment: