LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I cant believe I lost 2lbs tihs week...

Well today was my weigh in - I slowly crept up on the scale and told the lady at the counter that I wasn't looking forward to today's results.She asked why and I explained that for the past 3 days Ive been celebrating my daughters 9th birthday - which consisted of cake, cupcakes, shrimp alfredo and pasta, fried chicken, and a bunch of other non-point friendly foods.  I told her I was ready for any result that came up.  She asked me what I thought I had gained or lost... I said for sure gained - maybe 1 or 2 lbs if I were lucky.  I figured I was wishful thinking.  When she asked if Id be surprised to hear that I LOST 2 lbs would I be shocked.  Surely she was kidding I thought.  She must have not read that number right.  The only thing I can think is that I continued to walk 1 mile every day - regardless of what I ate.  There is  no other explanation. 
So yes today I am truly thankful... I'm down 13.2 lbs ... and feeling confident that I can actually accomplish this goal of being healthy again!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment