LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sydney's 9th Bday


January 22, 2013
Well this past weekend was filled with celebration for my 9 year old daughter.  And you can only guess what that meant - days without truly being able to count my points accurately.  I estimated I ate about 65 points on Saturday alone (which was truly a guess because I ate out at every meal). Sunday wasn't so bad because we were home re-cooperating from Saturday's events (American Girl, Farrells and a sleep over).  But last night we had her official birthday dinner - which she requested my famous shrimp alfredo (not very point friendly to say the least).  But what I did was make a huge salad as well and instead of pasta I put the shrimp and sausage on my salad (I drained the sauce the best I could but leaving just enough to still taste the yummy-ness). So then I felt it was ok to eat the whole cupcake (instead of the half I intended).  Well today is Tuesday - a brand new day - and I'm back on track.  Tomorrow is weigh in  - kinda scared of those results.  At least I can say Ive kept up my walking to a mile a day.  So maybe those activity points will help this week!! One can only pray!!
Until next time....  

No comments:

Post a Comment