LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH

Friday, January 18, 2013

Never Blogged before - thought I give it a try...

January 18, 2013
Well here I go again... I can say this isn't my first rodeo with WW - but I am a previous success story all the same.  When I get married 10+ years ago I lost 30+ lbs before my wedding - felt better than Ive ever felt in my life. 
I wish I could say that 10+ years later I now have baby fat to lose.  But my "baby" is turning 9 on Monday so I really cant use her as an excuse anymore. 
So what motivated me this time to lose again?  These aches and pains in my back and knees and lack of energy.  And honestly I can no longer stand to look at pictures of myself. 
So here I go again.  I started end of December (before January because I didn't want to say this was my New Years Resolution).  I haven't told many people this time around.  Which is unusual for me - I usually demand everyone around me to keep me accountable.  But this time I'm trying something different.  I'm telling those close around me - because they will wonder why I'm watching what I'm eating. But I decided to make my BIG announcement on Feb 15th.. my 44th Birthday.  Hopefully people will see the difference by then.  I'm already down 11.2lbs as of Wednesday. 
Well that's all for now.  I'll check back in soon!!
Until then, Blessings INDEED,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment