LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH

Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Monday....

Monday, February 18, 2013.

Today is President's day - although I am working.  But that's ok, because I feel like when I'm at work I eat less.  Especially after this weekend of Birthday celebrations.  I am so not looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday! I've eaten Mexican Food (with drinks), Ziti Pasta, Cupcakes, Brisket, cake... and a whole lot more in the last 3 days.  I bought some Artichokes (which I love) and plan on eating that for the next 2 nights for dinner.  I've eaten up every one of my activity points as well as a few of my extra points given to us every week.  I wouldn't be surprised if I gain 2-5 lbs this week.  Uhg... I just have to buck it up and chalk it off as my Bday gift to myself.  Joy Joy Joy!!

On a positive note.  I finally read this blog to Justin - He liked it. Said I should share it because its funny - yet honest.  Hence why all of a sudden this shows up on my Facebook.

Ok all... hope you have a great Monday - Hope you see less of me next time!!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment