Well this is the week (I turn 44)  - I will make my announcement that I am on WW and have lost an "x" amount of weight since the end of December. This past weekend I messed up - and I can only hope it wont be devastating when I weigh in on Wednesday.  I'm fasting today - only eating fruits and vegetables... I'm doing it with a group of ladies from my church - because there is a Women's Recovery Group about to start up next week and we are fasting and praying together today.  So I'm fasting first of all for the ministry - but it helps that I need to do this for my big announcement this week as well.. Seems like a win win.. :)

Anyway.. just wanted to check in and wish everyone a GREAT week this week.  We are all in this together - like my WW leader always says - See less of you next time!!!
Blessings INDEED,
Debbie