LIVE, LOVE & LAUGH

Friday, February 8, 2013

Surprise Surprise~~

February 8, 2013
Well I weighed in on Wednesday - not really looking forward to it due to my many mistakes in the past week (Superbowl and just life) - I almost didn't weigh in this week - but I decided that regardless of the number - I knew the reasons why it would have gone up. 
So I stepped on scale and Surprise Surprise!! I'm down 2.6lbs.  Once again I thought the Clerk was wrong with the number - but when I got home and checked the website - I was thrilled to see it wasn't a mistake.
So what happen - - I can say Ive stepped up my walking this past week.  Over the weekend I just started walking around my neighborhood and actually got lost and ended up walking almost 2 miles. Ive been walking around my work complex at least 2x a day if not more - and then walk when I get home for another mile.  Its not much - but since I was literally doing NOTHING as far as activity 4 weeks ago - Im assuming this is why I have lost those 2.6lbs.
I also (per my WW Leader's suggestion) switched my settings to use my activity points 1st before using my extra 49 points we get each week - this was helpful because I literally walk to earn those extra points if I am going out.  It literally gives me control of what points I am eating. 
So next week is my birthday - Im excited about announcing that Im back on WW and how much weight total Ive lost.  So far 16.6.. but I weigh in next Wednesday and that will be the number I announce with.
Wish me luck.. until next time,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment