Well today I turned 44.  I was down 1.2 lbs this week and totaling 17.8lbs. I'm very happy with this.  I posted a picture on Facebook today saying "I'm 44 and down 17.8lbs" with a picture of me today.  I haven't really told many people I'm back on WW - didn't want the constant pressure of questions and such.  Although many people have already noticed the change in my physical appearance - which has been great!!

Someone told me I should just say I lost 18lbs... but I decided not to - because I haven't YET.. but I will.  And when I do - I'll post it - TRUST ME!!

I feel like its time for a disclosure - For the record - I'm not trying to get skinny.  I am trying to be healthy.  Before I got back on WW I hurt all the time.  My back every morning made me feel like I was 100 years old.  My hips were starting to hurt and finally my knees ached badly.  My family is known for having knee replacements and hip replacements and  I knew I was on that road to the same.  That fear alone got me back on WW.  So far my back pain has pretty much gone away, my hips don't hurt at all and my knees are about 85% better than 17lbs ago.

So today I'm celebrating another year - the blessings that come with
that - my family, friends and the fact that there is "less of me" this
year than last.  And the promise to myself there will be less of me next
year than this year.

Someone told me to "go forth and be fabulous" - Sounds like a GREAT plan to me.
Until next time,
Deb~~